Step back in time for a day full of Jazz-Age fun at the Mud Island Hot Jazz Lawn Party! This expansive indoor/outdoor fundraising event, held on the beautiful and historic grounds of Fort Mifflin, supports operations and educational programming at the most unique historic site in Philadelphia.
Dust off your dancing shoes and press your party clothes, then join us for a lovely 1920s-style afternoon. You'll swing, swig, and swoon at the music, the dancers, and the vintage offerings on display -- and that's just the start! The Mud Island Lawn Party features:
- Live music by Drew Nugent and the Midnight Society, Domingo Mancuello, and The Keating Jazz Orchestra
- Performances by the Old City Sweethearts
- Complimentary non-alcoholic beverages (including water and juice to keep you hydrated)
- Full service bar provided by our friends at Warehouse on Watts (pay as you go)
- The Casemate Cinema featuring silent movies of the era, and exhibits by the Museum of Interesting Things
- Access to a variety of vendors, including delicious food and drink, vintage clothing, accessories, vintage-themed photo booth, tarot readings, and more
- Silent Auction with lots including a private Candlelight Ghost Tour for you and 20 friends - one of the Fort's most popular offerings!
- Best Dressed contests -- doll up in your most dandy threads for a chance to win fabulous prizes!
All this and more fun to be had on the beautiful historic grounds of Fort Mifflin!
This event features dynamic ticket pricing, so get your ticket early and save yourself a few dollars to spend with our vendors.
- General Admission (1 pm till 5 pm): $35 until May 30 / $45 after / $60 at the gate if available
- VIP Admission: $55 until May 30 / $65 after / $75 at the gate if available
- Students (ages 6-18): $12
- Private Bungalow: Includes VIP Admission for up to 6 adults, and provides the ultimate Lawn Party experience! Only $500
Tickets limited to assure an awesome (and safe!) experience so purchase early or risk disappointment. We cannot guarantee walk-up sales. If limited on-site tickets are available prices will be higher. Current City of Philadelphia COVID protocols at the date of the event will be in place.
No outside food or beverages permitted.