Spend the night if you dare! Actual sleep is optional during our overnight paranormal investigation with the team from Old City Paranormal, where you get to explore the buildings, myths and legends behind the Fort’s permanent residents!
- Coffee and light refreshments provided for those who survive the night!
- Tenting on site is HIGHLY encouraged!
- Tickets are limited to allow overnight visitors to truly experience the Fort's supernatural atmosphere.
Begins at 7:00pm on Saturday October 28th and ends at 8am on Sunday October 29th.
Tickets – $90.00 per person. Limited Tickets Available. ADVANCED TICKETS REQUIRED. NO WALK UP SALES WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR THIS EVENT.
Please be prepared with:
- Bedding comfort items – sleeping bag, foam or air mattress, pillow
- Cots – we have only limited wooden bunks so if you prefer a cot, please provide your own bedding.
- Extra water bottles – the tap water at Fort Mifflin is NOT potable. We have a water cooler on site but it is best to bring an additional supply.
- Tents – if you prefer to tent instead of using the buildings
- Layers of clothing – if it is raining or rained recently, bring boots and extra socks.
Share your experience on social media with the hashtag #FMGhostSleep